Tuesday, April 11, 2006



This morning, Spencer was sitting in front of the TV, waiting for Hat to finish his breakfast, so she could chase him out. I thought he was unwell, so I carried him from the kitchen to the front door. When we walked past Spencer, she clawed me.

Hat's ear should be improving, because he appeared at the house, a few minutes after I reached home. I peeped at his ear, the outer canal looked normal. I hid the tablet in his cat food, a particularly pungent flavor. And he licked the plate clean.

I put him on the water table, stood behind him, and inserted the cotton buds into his ear. He struggled, but I found that if I held on to his collar, his head stayed still. I managed to clean three times, before Hat got violent. The buds were not as dirty as the day before. I quickly squirted in some ear drop, and let him go.

I was quite relieved that I could clean his ear today, without much fanfare. Then I washed his plate, and found the tablet, untouched, free of cat food, hidden under the plate. ARRRGH!

Cat 1 human 1. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:39 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh my, does spencer really sleep with arms wide open? or did you humans rearrange her for the post? :)

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Kuro, she really does sleep like that at most times!

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

haha.. she sleeps just like... moi!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home