Thursday, June 22, 2006


I had to work morning today, because colleague's grandpa was admitted to hospital. I managed to feed the cats, but BH2 no show again. The calico had two servings. Hat came at 8.15am, and left after breakfast. I saw him raised his tail in greeting, to the auntie who checks on the mosquito larvae everyday. I was surprised, because the auntie had never acknowledged the kitties. Then Hat looked at the town council workers pruning trees.

Spencer threw up in my room this morning. And she sat on the bed to sing her breakfast song today, even peering at my face hidden among the pillows, looking for my ears.

Auntycat came up for dinner today. Spencer is still sleeping, because the laundryman came, and she went to hide. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Blogger san said...

Hat is looking contempative :)

Spencer seems to throw up a lot. Too much food or too energetic?

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Both. And she throws up when she is upset, or want to assert her territories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home