Wednesday, June 21, 2006


I saw someone feeding the calico before I went to work. An uncle somemore. I took a good look at him, just in case he had evil intentions! He didn't look like a psycho, and he did clean up the papers afterwards, so lets just hope he is another kind hearted soul.

Reached home just before 11pm. Tired and flu-ey. Hat and Auntycat followed me upstairs. I let Auntycat eat the biscuits outside while I got the food ready. When I went out, she had vomitted the biscuits. Maybe she was too hungry. Poor Auntycat.

Hat was choosy about the menu, and just took a few messy bites. When he was leaving, Spencer pounced on him, he took fright, and ran out. He must have startled Auntycat, because Auntycat didn't stop grumbling for the rest of her dinner. Hat just looked at her from the top of the corridor. Poor Hat. Even Auntycat bullies him.

Dad thinks Spencer misses Sister S, hence she fought with the steam iron to release her stress. He always thinks so highly of Spencer. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home