Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Hat has put on weight.

I found this new stray at the opposite block. Last week, Sister S told me she saw a pale yellow cat with long tail.

Saturday morning, when I was going to work, I saw this big yellow cat running after passer-bys. He has Mera's markings, but much much paler. Looks like a British Shorthair-x. A long tail, well built, and looked about 2 years old. The balls seem small, maybe he had been neutered. He is very very friendly and affectionate. And I saw that his back had been shaved. I brought him some food, and he ate very quickly. I fed him again on Saturday night.

No signs of him on Sunday. I thought he has been adopted.

On Monday, he was back to his old spot. So I brought food for him on Monday night. He recognised me, and pounced on the food even before I opened the can.

I quite like this yellow boy, I find it pitiful that he has been abandoned. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:36 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

Of course you could not resist the ginger boy! We're devilishly handsome and completely smooth! I hope you post some pictures of him soon so we can see what he looks like!

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger JJ said...

From the photo I feel the cat is more white than yellow or may be a bit dirty without bath for a long time.

 
At 11:13 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Zeus, I will try to capture his pix ASAP!

Dear chaingsc, erm, the cat is white what! He is dirty alright! Anyway, that was Hat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home