Tuesday, September 19, 2006



I saw Mera on the way to work. He didn't want food, just tummy rubs. I humoured him as long as I could, then I fed the YelloBoy. He didn't finish his food, so BH2 and calico had second servings.

When I reached home at 9pm, Mera approached me again. I brought him up. He crunched biscuits, and ate some wet food.

It was when I was feeding Auntycat downstairs, when I saw Mera's dad talking with old folks at the garden. He really should have fed Mera first! Mera was obviously hungry, and cats can't just go out and buy takeaways for themselves!! Maybe his dad is upset that I put a tag on Mera, with my phone number on it, but it is for Mera's safety! It is not like we are at home 24/7 to watch for the Pest Control People or the AVA!

So. Anyway. I gave Mera more tummy rubs.

Auntycat followed me upstairs, after her dinner. Kiki was so excited to see her, he threw himself against the gate, attempting to get out. Oops.

Auntycat had some biscuits, and snarled at Spencer. Spencer stormed off, and sulked under the bed.

Hat still hasn't make his way up, because Auntycat screamed at him too just now. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:08 pm, Blogger san said...

Mera's father seem to have been neglecting the poor guy then from what I have read from your posts. That is a pity. Maybe he thinks you are there to feed Mera so he doesn't have to take more care of his cat. Aiyoh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home