Monday, September 18, 2006



Mango flowers at the garden.

Mera appeared at 9.30pm, and I gave him some wet food. He didn't want to stay. Then he came up again at 11pm. I had closed the door, so he jumped onto the corridor to get my attention. More food for him, and he left.

Spencer slept on the wardrobe, for a change.

I found Hat sulking on someone's boot, so I took him upstairs and tucked him in.

Hat sang at 4am. He was not on in his bed. I opened the door, but no cat showed. I went back to bed. Then I heard Mera's bell, so I opened the door for him. He had some biscuits, patrolled the house and went off. Only then I saw Hat sitting on the dinner table. Sheesh.

Spencer was sleeping on Sister S's bed.

Clockwork Mera came at 9am. I gave him some wet food. He polished the plate. I think his family is not taking care of him very well lately. Well, at least I am still around to feed him. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:45 pm, Blogger san said...

aiyoh. I hope the family wakes up soon. This mera is too precious to neglect. Its good that you are there. I think Mera knows who can take care of him in times of trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home