Thursday, September 28, 2006



Upon examination, the vet revealed that YellowBoy had been neutered before. I wasn't that surprised actually, because I had the same suspicion myself. His *ahem* balls are very small. But why did the person neuter him then abandon him??

I asked the vet to tip the ear, and he asked me if my town council will not cull cats with tipped ears. I really do not know about that. I understand that Yellowboy needs to be sedated again for this procedure, and I made the decision to go ahead with the tipping, just on the safe side.

The vet told me YellowBoy is about 2 to 3 years old, just as I thought, based on his size and behaviour.

Because YellowBoy had just eaten, the vet could only do the tipping the next day, If not, I could have picked him up in the evening. Oh, well.

He actually has very faint tabby markings on his body. Like a bleached Mera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home