Thursday, September 14, 2006


Woke up at 10am today, Spencer didn't sing at all.

I was woken up at 3am by loud music and singing downstairs. It was the same group of kids. I went down to tell them off. I think they heard me unlocking the doors, because it was quiet suddenly. The three of them were pretending to sleep at the playground. I went up to them and gave them a pieceof my mind. Later I thought of calling the police, because they are definitely runaway kids. I didn't call the police eventually, because they had kept quiet.

At 7am, they started again. Arrrrrrgh! If they come again, I definitely will call the police and tell the police they are Subutex users! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:32 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

My MIL's cats also like to sleep on top of the tv, sometimes with their tails hanging over the tv screen and blocking our views. It's also a nice perch to look out of the windows.

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger san said...

:) All that laughing must have exhausted you man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home