Thursday, October 05, 2006


This is Mimi, another of kindly neighbour's cat, hence Mioamiao's sister. Miaomiao hates her.

This morning after I fed the calico, I saw this new cat, with Mimi's colorings, but longer tail, and slimmer, sitting at the void deck, staring at me. I checked the back side, a un-neutered tom. Sigh.

He seemed to know I am the cat food on legs, and he meowed at me sweetly. He really is a friendly and affectionate cat. I think he is only 1 year old.

Later when I thought about it carefully, this tom might be from the Malay family at the 3 rd floor. Two years ago they had a tuxedo tom Hitam, also un-neutered. I was the one giving him food, and eventually he vanished.

I hope these people are not taking advantage of me, bu dumping cats downstairs, and expect me to feed care and neuter them!!

My priority now is the calico kids, K1 and K2, and the Mera-lookalike tom from the opposite block. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger JJ said...

You are right. People may tend to leave cats like that when they get fed up but if you feel all cats need to be fed by human beings you make yourself burdened. Hope u don,t let those cats enter your house as they may bring in lice or germs to affect you and spencer.
Do be strict and protect yourself well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home