Monday, October 23, 2006


Yep, one of those days at work again.

The contractor was drilling the pavement in front of the power station at 8am. The noise was one thing. Spencer was so petrified she hid in the store room. And the calico et al didn't turn up for breakfast. I only managed to feed Hat and Auntycat. Mera was still upset, he ran away when I carried him up. He didn't touch the biscuits I left outside for the whole day.

I reached home late, because I left work late, and there was some accidents holding up the traffic. Spencer screamed when I was unlocking the door.

Hat saw YB eating dinner at the corridor, and stomped off. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:37 pm, Blogger san said...

Yah Max. If I had contractors messing up my brain with drilling noises, I would behave just like you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home