Thursday, December 07, 2006


Spencer slept with me until 7am. She was there throughout the night, having a midnight snack now and again. This morning she yelled for breakfast. The Bach seems to be working.

Last night Spencer was quite agitated when I reached home. After dinner, she slept four paws up belly up at the hall, and moved on to my bed at 10pm before I got ready to sleep. It was only then I saw that she had kicked my alarm clock and water bottle off the bedside table. Seeing that she was not going to be punished, Spencer fell asleep after some batting with Hello Kitty. We didn't medicate her.

Saw Mera on my way home, and took him upstairs. Just in case he gets angry if he sees Kiki at the corridor. But Kiki didn't show. So it was a relatively peaceful night. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Blogger san said...

Hmm Maybe I should put the Bach on SB so she won't scream so much and agitate people. It may even calm her down somewhat. What bach remedy is this cat_aunty?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home