Sunday, December 31, 2006



Woke up at 11am, with a HUGE headache.

Max was sleeping with me, Spencer on the PC table. Last night I think the cats discussed among themselves regarding the roster. Spencer would normally sleep with me, but Max would too. So ended up Max slept with me, and Spencer went to Sister S's bed. I gave her the blankie to keep her warm. Once Max has slept on my bed, Spencer won't touch the bedsheet until I washed it. I don't mind sharing bed with two cats, just that Spencer will NEVER allow that.

When I woke up at 5am, Max was in the cat tent. They both had early breakfast. And took winds outside.

I saw Mera at the garden. I will have a talk with him later. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:04 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Stay cool, cat aunty.
Less tension/stress = less headaches. :)

Have a happy & healthy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home