Friday, January 12, 2007



4am
Mera was meowing VERY loudly. I staggered out to see what he wanted. I released him, shut the shutters, and locked my bedroom door. Max was on my bed, and Spencer in the other room. Raining still. I thought maybe Mera wanted to poo.

7am
Rain had stopped. I wanted to get up, but felt tired and feverish, so I went back to bed. Max snored on. But he knew when he sored too loudly. He would shift his position, and the breathing would be normal again.

8am
Spencer scratched at my bedroom door, and Max didn't do his usual morning routine. I let Spencer in, and slept on. Spencer went to nap on top of the wardrobe. I heard Mera's cone basing against the wall. Rain resumed.

10am
Max did his morning dance, trying to knead on my blankie, pillow, anything. He didn't try very hard, because he fell asleep several times. Still raning. Mera is back into his cage, snoozing. I fed Spencer and Max breakfasts. Mera tried to escape through the gate. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home