Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Kiki dropped by just now.

I left work early, and reached home at 7.45pm. I didn't feel well at all, and surprised myself by staying.

I had dinner, fed Kiki, Spencer and Mera, then I took Mera for his walky.

He wanted to sleep under the motorbikes tonight. After 30 minutes, I moved him to a park bench. Once again, he groomed religiously.

He grumbled when I took him upstairs, but cheered up considerably when I gave him some biscuits. Kiki stared at him through the netting. I took him into the room before they started a fight.

Spencer stayed in the room with him, and Kiki slept belly up.

Kiki ran back to his house when he heard his owner's keys.

Spencer is now snoozing on the sofa.

Having a bad cold now. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home