Saturday, February 03, 2007



Woke up at 10am. Spencer was on my bed. I think it is better I shut all the windows at night, because the noise level is definitely reduced. I will still leave the windows at the hall opened, for Mera.

Shocked to see Mera still sleeping on the sofa when I came out.

We saw his mummy at the garden late last night. Mera didn't exactly dance with joy when he saw her. He did greet her, but after that he had his back towards her, and won't look at her. He went off to do his own things among the grass. He didn't protest when we went home. He just had some biscuits and water, and fell asleep. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger san said...

Well I guess he does not miss much her then. If he did he would go to her to chat and stuff. Did she say hello to Mera?

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

She did. i told her about the injuries etc. But as I said, Mera was aloof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home