Wednesday, February 14, 2007




Woke up at 9am, even though I went to bed early last night. I was woken up a few times by kids talking, and Spencer didn't wake me either when the alarm rang. Only when I was in the kitchen then she demanded her breakfast.
Last night she was screaming when I reached home. I gave her wet food, dry food, bins, let her out. She was just screaming. Then she went to the bin, with big fat drops of tears. I don't know what happened to her. Luckily, she settled down after that.
Happy Valentine's Day.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 am, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Spencer cried?

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Hat must be saying happy valentine's or be my valentine - he's showing his heart-shaped marking on his body (in 1st pic)!

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yalah auntie P, that why I put the pix up! But only you noticed the heart-shaped markings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home