Thursday, March 15, 2007


I heard Kiki's bell outside at 7am.
He ran into the house when I opened the door at 8am, as fast as his stubby legs could carry him.
8.20am Mera turned up, and stopped dead when he saw Kiki in the kitchen. Mera ate outside, accompanied by Spencer. After he left, Spencer walloped Kiki in my room, and as a result, toppled the lamp and broke the alarm clock.
I really don't know how Spencer feels about Kiki. Last night Kiki was sleeping at the far edge, and Spencer peeped at him from behind the pot plants, and joined him later. She even refused to come in at 11pm.
I think maybe she prefers a timetable, Mera in the day and Kiki at night. Because if Kiki is in the house, Mera would not enter.
9am Yb crying very loudly downstairs. Mera appeared again. Had another plate outside, and snarled at Kiki. Kiki decided to leave and stay in front of his own house. Mera came down with me, and took his frustration out on Hat.
Full gang at the power station today, calico gingerkitten BH2 weirdtom and tabby kitten. I saw Yb touching nose with BH2. Since when did these toms become so peace-loving? Calico ate a bit and gave up her food for the others.
Hat refused to come up with me, and ran two big rounds, eventually coming up by himself. He was hungry actually.
Kiki threw up at the corridor. I gave calico another packet of food.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Spencer was upset with Kiki, as her bf Mera didn't want to come in all bec of Kiki, so Spencer walloped Kiki.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home