Saturday, March 17, 2007


The Queen cometh.
I was watching The Curse of the Golden Flower on dvd, and Spencer was snoring beside me. Then Weirdtom appeared. He must be so hungry that he came to look for me. I gave him a plate of fish and biscuits. He licked the plate clean, and left quietly. A sweet boy.
Spencer stared at him, and made a great show of sniffing.
As for the dvd, well, the director really underestimates the IQ of the moviegoers. The whole thing is just like a lavish MTV, all show, no substance. Crap, maybe it was meant to be a Jay Chou's MTV anyway!
What Golden Flower, chrysanthemum lah! Scared people cannot pronounce is it. Glad the movie didn't win anything.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Hur hur hur! I'm laughing at your comments about the boobs movie. Guess I no need to watch liao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home