Saturday, April 28, 2007






I was looking for Hat this morning, and found him at the gazebo. He was here earlier at 8am, and ran away after seeing Max. I thought he might be hungry, as it was raining. When I approached, I saw Hat sitting in front of a dead bird. It was black, stiff, belly up, and there was BLOOD. I grabbed Hat upimmediately.It was when we were in the house, then I saw..........






............blood on his paws!!!! I panicked, and tried to clean him as well as I could. Hat himself didn't seem to think he had done anything wrong. Actually, he had a very good appetite! I wonder if he had killled the bird at dawn, got hungry, hence he came up to me.


Folks, THIS, is the face of a killer!!






Spencer : *GULP*

Sister S reckoned I should reward Hat, because he did something he should be proud of.

Mum reckoned it is just Hat's natural instict, nothing to worry about.

Sister J said I should explained to Hat about karma, point him to the right path, and he should be punished for his act. By shutting him in the cage was enough to shame him, then he could get to eat later. If I let him eat immediately, it would send the wrong message.

Me, I just worry he will get bird flu and die.

Many years ago, Hat was accused of killing someone's pet birds. We thought it was ridiculous then, because he was so skinny and weak. Even Mera's dad spoke up for him, and KindlyNeighbour let me board Hat at her empty unit for one year.

But now, I am not so sure.....
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Jimbo: See i told you

 
At 7:26 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hunger makes one go for the kill.
Now Hat has turned to a Slyvester, poor tweety bird.

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Oh ho ho ho. A song is playing in my head.

True colours are shining through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home