Sunday, May 06, 2007

A couple approached me.

Male customer: " I want the best pregnancy tests!! Show me!!"

After appropriate explainations, I left them to make their own decisions.

Male customer dumped a pile of pregnancy tests on the cashier counter, obviously they could not decide.


Male customer: " Which one is the most accurate?"

Me ( to the female ); " When is your period due?"

Male customer: " We had sex last night, and I want to know NOW if she is pregnant!!!!!"

Me : .......................*foaming at the mouth*

And these are the type of IT professionals whom our government is welcoming with open arms.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

ahaha...

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Priscilla said...

Wahahaha, too funny!

 
At 6:33 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Humans are not superfast computers!

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Waa piang...no need to tell the whole world what they did last night, what!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home