Saturday, June 16, 2007


This is the last photo I have, of Auntycat. It was taken on 3rd Dec 2006.

The nenek family moved away during the CNY holiday.

When I went up to the unit, the furnitures outside had vanished. In March, another Malay family moved in after renovation.

I hope they had taken Auntycat with them. I guess they had. If not, they would have dumped her at the garden.

I hope Auntycat is happy, safe and warm in her new home, not trying to come back here, with her little feet.

I feel very sad for not knowing what had actually happened to her. The least the family could do was to drop a note to me or something.

I do miss her terribly, as I had been feeding her for 6 years. And she is quite a character.

Auntycat, wherever you are, be happy.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Blogger EJ. said...

I read that though she is small, she can be fiesty at times.
Good wishes to you too Auntycat,wherever you are.

 
At 10:23 am, Blogger san said...

Dear Auntycat, I hope you are happy wherever you are. I notice you have 2 bells :) You must have struck terror in the other cats' hearts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home