Sunday, June 17, 2007



The usual drill. Piles of newspapers. Leftovers. one 400g can for the kitties, one 80g can for Yb, and biscuits.


Then I placed the various packets of food in the box, and carried them downstairs. The challenge is when all the cats crowded around, and I have to see who eats what. Yb doesn't eat fish except tuna. Calico doesn't like biscuits. Bh2 and Ginger get more portions. Thats why when the uncle doesn't feed his cats, and they all run to me, there is not enough food to go around.




Macky eats slowly and daintily. And he eats very little.



Muzzlepuff is more daring. He emerged from behind the bricks today. Fred came late, so there really was not much left, and Hat wanted second serving, though he had eaten upstairs. Ginger even wanted to pinch Yb's food. Fred, Calico and Bh2 were sniffing around.



Then the uncle appeared. I got mad, so I stomped off.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:09 pm, Blogger san said...

I hope the uncle brought food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home