Saturday, September 24, 2005


Mera was here at 8am and I was surprised he went to the wardrobe to curl up and sleep. He must have had a heavy night of partying.

Hat sang and came up by himself. He wanted to bite, I tapped his nose, he whimpered and withdrew. He is in one of his moods again.

This morning I was woken up by a kitten crying at 3am. I think it was the same one two days ago. It just went on and on, and I wouln't get out of bed to look for it. But I did get out of bed to find a pair of earplugs. The crying stopped at 4.30am, I hope someone had adopted the kitten. I know it is lost and hungry and scared, but by crying at 3am is not going to endear me towards it!

Mera is snoring. Spencer is getting ready to sleep as she was also disturbed this morning. Hat had left the house.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macam senyum saja-jut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home