Monday, October 17, 2005

Hat's paw was bleeding again, leaving bloody pawmarks all over the place this morning. I thought the wound had dried up, but I think he himself licked and pulled at it until it bleeds again. He was in deep sleep so I sprinkled powder on the area.

The painters were back in the morning. Mera was sleeping on the wardrobe and Kiki was on the shelf. They all woke up because of the noises. I was on my way out to work. Actually all the cats were staring at the painters ( same team as before ) behind the curtains so imagine what shock they would have if they had seen the cats!! Kiki was being naughty, he went to the room and sang to Mera. Mera just glared at him and tried to ignore him. I think Mera left eventually.

When I came back, the old tom was hiding at a corner. He saw me and he knew I had seen him. When I went down, he was already waiting at the old spot and moved very fast towards me with his limp. I quite pity him actually. Mayo kept sneaking into the house, making Spencer very upset. She stood guard at the door. She is sleeping deeply ow, she has a bit of eye discharge. Kiki and Hat had also eaten and are sitting on the wet grass. Auntycat and BH2 appeared later when I went down to look at the lunar eclipse.

Auntycat got some paint onto herself. Poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home