Sunday, October 16, 2005


It had been raining since noon. There was nothing the cats could do but to sleep on. At 4pm I heard Mera's bell. Thinking that he was at the corridor, I went out but there was no sign of him. I turned around and almost stepped on him, both of us got a shock. Apparently he had been hiding under my bed all this while. It was still raining heavily so even though he wanted to leave after food, I put him on my bed and gave him a blanket. He slept for a while and decided to leave at 5pm. Kiki and Mayo turned up, Kiki had a can, while Mayo swiped at the umbrellas. Hat didn't sleep very well also. He chased Kiki for a short while on the corridor.

I went down to feed BH2 but saw the old tom instead. When he approached, Kiki suddenly sprang out and attacked him. I tried to move Kiki but he stood firm and glared at old tom.

Kiki came up eventually and had another can. Hat had eaten too. Spencer is still in bed. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:26 am, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

doesnt he look like sister mera with the hood like thingy. ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home