Thursday, April 27, 2006


I was able to leave at a reasonable hour today. Thank God!!

When I opened the door, Mera was sitting by the door, and Spencer on the shoe cabinet. I gave Mera some biscuits, then he left. Unfortunately, Hat was on his way up, and bumped into Mera. Mera wanted to beat him, so Hat took refuge behind the old air cons the neighbour had left outside. Mera was advancing towards Hat in a menacing manner. I carried him away and put him on the balcony, then I walked away with Hat. Mera thought Hat was still hiding behind the air con, and waited for some time for him to appear. After that, Mera came back for more biscuits.

Auntycat asked for food again. That dang owner is not taking care of her at all!

After dinner, Hat still looked very depressed and tense, so I put him under the sofa cover. He had a good time, clawing at me through the cloth, ambushing Spencer, and having a peaceful snooze. Since Spencer had started to chase him everyday, Hat had been looking very sad and downcast, not as cocky as before. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger san said...

Maybe auntycat's owner knows you are there to keep an eye on her cat_aunty. But still she should be careful as auntycat may decide to leave again.

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

That why lah. I hate it when people takes me for granted loh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home