Thursday, May 18, 2006


Got the flu, bleh. Actually I already felt unwell last night. Today I was supposed to go for a full day training at Bukit Merah, but when the alram rang at 6.30am, I couldn't even move. It is not the nasal symptoms, just chills, and very very tired.

I woke up again at 7.45am, Sister S arrived from Germany soon afterwards. Spencer was hysterical. I fed Auntycat, Hat and BH2 at the garden, the leftovers I gave to the calico waiting by the motorcycles. I think she is pregnant. Mera got his treats too.

Then I went to the doctor, and reached home by 10.30am. More biscuits for Mera. Then I slept until 2pm. I released Spencer from the store room, as Sister S locked her in by accident. I watched a bit of TV, Mera turned up at 4pm for afternoon tea, and I slept until 7pm.

Spencer asked for dinner, as she had skipped breakfast. She has finally calmed down. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:01 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

I hope you feel better soon, Cat Aunty! My human pet hadn't been feeling well either, but Isis and I took good care of her. I am sure Spencer, BH2, Auntycat, and Hat, and all the others will look after you like good kitties and give you lots of purrs and headbutts!

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Well, it has been very wet these few days and hence will get flu
easily. Rest restrest and hope you will be much better besok.

 
At 12:17 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Hope you're feeling better already, Cat Aunty. :) Are your cats taking good care of you?

~5-Cat Style

 
At 9:45 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

rest well and drink lots of water!

a shot of brandy may help too...

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thanks folks! I am feeling better. The cats were not good nurse maids at all, and Spencer is particularly devilish-see new post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home