Saturday, May 20, 2006


Spencer woke me at 5am to ask for breakfast. When I got everything set out for her, she refused to eat, and played hide and seek in the toilet. I went back to bed. Then I heard her eating the biscuits. At 6am, she screamed again. I threw my pillow at her. At 7am, Sister S woke up, becausr Spencer was at it again. Apparently the dang cat didn't touch the food. At 8am, when I finally woke up, Spencer screamed that she was hungry. I opened another can for her. She took two bites and walked away.

Now she has quietened down. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:46 am, Blogger Vegie said...

What's wrong with Spencer these days?

 
At 9:44 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Welcome, Kelly cat.

Well, I don't know what is wrong with Spencer lately. She has been like that since Max left.

 
At 7:37 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

May be she missed Max ? Hehehe... < evil laugh >

 

Post a Comment

<< Home