Friday, June 23, 2006



Colleague told me she is ill, so another morning shift for me. I think it must be due to all the staying up and travelling to the hospital.

Overcast and chilly this morning. Another funeral downstairs. Not funny. The third this month.

Hat came at 8.45am. Quite relieved to see him, because he didn't show last night.

Italy had a resounding 2-0 win against Czech, and Ghana ended USA's 2006 tour with 2-1. I was disappointed with the Czech. They should be better than this. Maybe some credits should be given to the Italians, as they didn't just pose around looking good for the cameras.

Brazil beat Japan 4-1, as expected. But Australia draw with Croatia 2-2, and got themselves a spot in the round-16. It was an emotional match, because of the strong presence of Croatians in the Australian population, and some Australian players have Croatian parentage. I really don't think Australia can reach the final on the 10th July, but I will wish them all the best. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:34 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Mary, Sister J bought it for me two months ago so I haven't thought about the cleaning part. But I thonk it is impossible to clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home