Friday, June 23, 2006


I was wiping Spencer's butt this morning, when she suddenly growled and ran out. It was Auntycat. Spencer chased her all the way down the corridor, and came back in a huff. Hat had finished his breakfast, and went into the store room to look for a box to sleep. Somehow, he upset the boxes containing cat food, and there was a loud crash. Spencer was absolutely livid, and glared at Hat, making threathening noises. When I touched her, she snarled at me. I had to lock Hat in the other room, and Spencer in the store room.

BH2 was
naughty. The calico was waiting under the bush, but when I went down, she was nowhere to be seen. BH2 came and I let him eat. When I went upstairs, I saw from the kitchen window that calico was back under the bush, waiting. I went down, and saw that BH2 had eaten both packets of food!! Terrible tom! I beckoned calico, and let her have some more food. I noticed that there were some sticky discharges on her anus. I hope it doesn't mean that she is giving birth soon. I had never read the pregnancy section of the cat care books. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home