Thursday, September 14, 2006


Auntycat waiting for her breakfast.

Kiki managed to sneak out last night, when his owner opened the door. He dashed to our house!! With his owner in hot pursuit. Luckily I was on the corridor, so I collared Kiki, and returned him to the boy. Kiki is still very muscular. I am sure his owner loves him very much, it is just that he gets bored being cooped up in the house for days on ends.

Sister S brought Mera up last night at 11pm. He ate some biscuits and wanted to leave. I think he and Spencer had a tiff in the day. Hat ate a little, and left also. I fed the yellow boy, he ate half of the food, so BH2 got the leftovers.

Spencer was a bit grumpy last night. She eventually fell asleep at 1am. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

Feed me too, Cat Aunty! With my human being sick, she's being horrible about feeding time. I'm wasting away to nothing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home