Friday, September 29, 2006


Didn't sleep very well.

Colleague called me at 11pm and complained to me about problems with a specific staff. Then the in-charge asked me how to deal with this same staff. Sigh. I felt really annoyed and frustrated. I am ging back to work on Sunday, and I am feeling kinda phobia about it all.

Sister J said I should remain neutral and pretend I don't know anything.

Spencer was in an anti social mood last night too. She grumbled when I was studying in the air-con room, and she grumbled when I moved outside. She went into her tent, she slept at the kitchen entrance, she sat outside. Finally at 1.30am, she was too tired so she slept on my bed. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:54 am, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Spencer looks slim in this photo.

Of course, it is an illusion.

 
At 3:47 pm, Blogger JJ said...

I fully agree with what J said, you should not get involved with it and let the incharge to handle it

chua

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thank you all for the advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home