Thursday, September 14, 2006


I saw Mera when I reached home at 11pm. I brought him up and gave him some biscuits. No signs of Hat, and I was too tired to look for him and YellowBoy. Hope to see them tomorrow morning. I had left food outside for BH2.

No signs of the kittens. I guess it is calico's turn to the vet on Saturday, together with Spencer.

Hopeful there is no stupid kids again at 3am! I am having a headache as it is, and there is a baby three doors down which has been wailing.

O the joy of HDB living! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger san said...

Reading about your trials with noise makes me appreciate where I live even more cat_aunty. I can't imagine having to put up with such nonsense. I suppose I should be grateful that I get the occasional mahjong session clacking, the odd out-of-tune karaoke joy and only sometimes the noise from quarrelling neighbours upstairs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home