Saturday, September 16, 2006


Dear fellow bloggers and blogettes,

thank you for all your well wishes and concerns.

I have been to the vet today, to check on the Lump on my neck. According to the vet, it is 2.5cm in diameter. He was puzzled as to the cause of this Lump, the most like explaination being a local reaction to oily injections. And the last time I had them was December last year, hence he was mystified. Cat_aunty asked him if it is Cancer. He said only if the Lump grows very quickly, it gives me pain, or the Lump multiplies. Then he will have to take a Tissue out and examine it. I will have to be sedated for this procedure. If the Lump shrinks, then I will be alright. He gave me some yellow liquid to reduce the Inflammation.

I guess Cat_aunty will have to scrunch and prode me everyday from now on. I shouldn't complain, because it is for my own good.

All the travelling, screaming and spelling big words is making me sleepy, so I am off to my nap now!

Mreowingly yours,

Spencer Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:59 pm, Blogger san said...

Dear Spencer
I am glad you had nothing more serious. Btw, you had oily injections? What is that really?

sincerely yours
san

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, it is like injections in an oil base, to release the medication slowly. I think my annual vaccinations come in that formulation.

Purrs,
Spencer

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Mary,

thank you for your prayers. By the way, I am a girl.

Headbutts,
Spencer

 
At 6:13 am, Blogger Zeus said...

This is great news, Spencer. I hope that everything turns out alright in the end. I am sure with Cat aunty by your side, you will be fine as you are in good hands. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home