Friday, November 17, 2006


One of the first photos taken with the new IXUS 6. The operation is easy enough, but I am still not used to the light sensitivity and the distance. But the details are better vs IXUS 5.

Spencer was sitting on the mat because I was brushing her.

I put some Frontline on her earlier, because she was scratching scratching scratching. I thought with all these cats trooping in and out, I should get Spencer some protection. I gave Yb a flea collar, and he wen mad, jumping up and down like a bronco!! Sheesh.

Mera dropped by for snacks, which was a surprise. That means I was forgiven for the vet trip. The swelling has gone down further, and I dabbed some ointment on it. Mera chomped plenty of biscuits, wanted to beat Kiki but thought better of it, and went to sleep under the motorbike again. At least when his dad returns from work, they won't miss each other.

Hat waited for me downstairs for dinner. But when I brought him up, he refused to eat. I thought he is bearing this grudge a tad long! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger Singapore Community Cat said...

Looks like Fennie :)

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger san said...

Good shot and no shining eyes. I have been trying to take shot of the maigos without the shining eye effect without success with my IXUS 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home