Thursday, November 16, 2006


Sorry, she didn't mean it.

Kiki dropped by just now, and I gave him a can. Then he followed Spencer all over the house, meowing softly, and left eventually. He is looking dirty, and the bite wound inflicted by Hat hasn't healed.

Hat and BH2 are so buddy-buddy lately, appearing together for dinner from opposite block.

I didn't see Mera since I fed him the tablets and applied the ointment on him. Kindly neighbour said she would help me to persuade Mera's mum, to keep him indoors at night. She suspected it was the calico who attacked Mera, because she had seen the calico beat up Hat and Yb simultaneously then other day, and then the calico went off with tail held high. Other candidates she had in mind were Yb, and of course BH2. As far as I know, all the kitties she mentioned don't have swollen faces.

Personally I would like to think it was BH2. At least he is a tom. Imagine, Mera losing to a girl!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:39 am, Blogger san said...

:) Phenomenal Woman - that calico if it was her who beat uo mera..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home