Thursday, December 07, 2006


Someone sms me late last night, to tell me that if it was my cat at the oppsoite block. The person said he/she got my number off the cat tag, and the cat has spots.

I guess it was Hat. Other cats have collars, but only Mera and Hat have tags.

Sister S reckoned he/she is a psycho. I just sms to ask if the cat was alright.

The person sms back that the cat is healthy and well, and cute. He/she was wondering if I want to take my cat home. Apparently Hat is always there at night when the person walks to the MRT.

Oh.

What a nice person. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:07 pm, Blogger san said...

Absolutely. Now Hat has another person who will see to his safety if this person sees him everynight :) If the person says Hat is cute, it is obviously a person who will not hurt the animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home