Friday, January 12, 2007



Mera progress report

6pm
Still raining! I had stir fried spinach and rice for dinner. Then Max was fed dinner. Spencer is still sleeping in her padded hut. Mera in the other room. I let Max out after his meal.

7pm
I woke Mera up, and showed him biscuits. He meowed loudly, and struggled to sit up. I am concerned that he is still wobbling. He crunched some biscuits, and I changed to sardines for him. Since he is not drinking water, he needs the wet food. He tried to eat from the newspapers, but the cone got in the way. He was cursing and grumbling. I removed the cone so he could eat better. I wiped the cone clean. He didn't finish the sardines, or drink water. I let him groom his whiskers, then I put the cone back. Whao, he protested very loudly!

I burn Pomergranate from Body Shop, as I thought it is cold and chilly. Mera was sitting on the floor in front of the sofa, so I put him on the sofa. He is like a real human patient: sleep eat watch TV and rest. He fell asleep again after 10 minutes. He didn't even growl when Max scampered back into the house. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home