Sunday, April 30, 2006


Folks, I have great news!

After 30 days of diet, disturbed sleeps, hair pulling, brain cells squashing and feline tantrums, Spencer has lost 1kg!!!!!

I thought she was lighter when I carried her, Sister J said I was delusional, and Sister S thought it was just a feeling. She finally weighted Spencer this morning, and was surprised to see the digital scale showing 7.0kg!!!

Rejoice!! Gambatte!!! 加油!!!!

We were shouting and jumping, and Spencer didn't know what the fuss was about. She thought we were making fun of her, so she stormed off.

It was good to know the hard work had paid off. Of course we still have a long way to go, I think Spencer's ideal weight should be about 5kg.

Well, perserverence is the key here! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 6:04 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah! Boleh Tahan ya Spencer. Not bad. congrats man!
Hmmm now I think I will get a digital machine. Put Bujang on it and then hands off. But he does feel a little heavier and people have been commenting that he is err..chubby. Hahaha

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

If not, you can weigh yourself w Bujang using a analog or digital machine, then you weigh yourself, and subtract lah. Bujang, being male, I think is all muscles!!

 
At 6:10 pm, Blogger san said...

Weigh myself? *shudder* arghhhh..no way lah. I can't take the shock. And the whole operation would be too much for Bujang, not to mention me. Hahaha.

i would like to think its muscles. The books I read says that even if the cat seems overweight, he should have a waist. If he has a waist then its okie. Thank goodness Bujang has a waist. I train my eye to see it everyday. But the vet only watches the scales. *sigh*

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

A fat cougar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home