Saturday, April 29, 2006


7.20am Spencer started to cry for food. Sister S remained dead to the world, so Spencer came to my room. When I started to ignore her, she clawed at my elbow at lightning speed. She got her breakfast. I crashed back to bed.

9am The PAP started their campaign broadcast all over the neighbourhood, extolling the party's virtues using loud speakers. No choice but to get up.

Gave BH2 his breakfast, but he didn't like the menu, so he came to the front, and rolled on the ground in front of Auntycat and Mera. I gave Mera and Auntycat some biscuits. Auntycat is not a very dedicated eater. She would take a few bites, look around, walk one round, rub my feet, meow a few times, then resume eating. Whereas Mera would work through his pile steadily, eating the treats first.

Hat joined us much later. He didn't want wet food either. I pushed him under the sofa cover, and he started to ambush me. He is such a wimp at normal times, but when under the sofa cover, he thinks he is Kimba the White Lion! He was so aggressive even Spencer was afraid.

Spencer sniffed at the towels I was drying outside, and showed Fleschman reaction. She also clawed the morning papers. That BH2 must have been spraying on them last night. Gaah!

11am Decided I would go out after all. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:13 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

Ewwwwww! Spraying! Yuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home