Sunday, April 30, 2006


Max looked like he is watching the parade.

Sister S made waffles, and used the toaster to defrost the waffles. The toaster made a TING!!! sound. Now Max associates that sound with chicken. I think his ex-owner or the people at the pet hotel used to cook the chicken in the microwave for him. And he loves chicken, except it gives him diarrhoea.

Anyway, after he heard that sound, he rushed in, and started to look at Sister S. He kept following her around the kitchen, even after she kept explaining to him, that cats don't eat waffles and ice cream. And it was all an misunderstanding.

Eventually Max left in disappointment.

It is 10pm, and Spencer is still in bed. She hasn't been eating and drinking much today, so Sister S said we should keep the biscuits in her bathroom, so Spencer can get to it at night. Whah, so touched! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:25 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

I was going to buy chicken at the supermarket. Then the thought of Max waking up to the TING sound hit me. I decided to put the chicken back. Not because I have a Max in the house, I somehow felt confused rather confused about a chicken-loving cat ! I remembered it was not what my primary school teacher taught me......

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Aiyah, just like rats don't like cheese and cats can't drink milk loh. Turkey, chicken, fish...all protein.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home