Saturday, September 16, 2006


After all the lounging about and meaningful looks, I finally worked out that Hat wanted morning tea at 10am. He polished the plate. Mera dropped by at 12pm and chatted to Spencer, who was sunning herself at the corridor.

Sister S's friend dropped by, and Spencer was cool about it, she didn't hide under the bed as per normal. Then Auntycat dropped by to ask for lunch, and she actually chatted with Spencer, with a bicycle between them.

It started to rain at 4pm, and I was conked out after the vet ( more on that later ). I heard Spencer calling me, and Mera's bells. When I woke up, Sister S told me Mera is under the bed. Spencer was agitated, talkative and clingy. She is now snoozing in her cubby hole, and Mera is on my bed.

No signs of Hat though. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home