Saturday, January 13, 2007



Mera progress report

8pm
Rain has stopped. Mera has fallen asleep on the sofa, so I transferred him to bed.

8.30pm
Kindly Neighbour dropped by to return me the housekeys, and to see Mera. Mera wagged his tail, but didn't get up. She still thinks it was abuse. Oh well. I told her now we must look forward, and to plan Mera's future. She hurried home to feed her cats.

9pm
Conked out due to flu medication. Spencer slept on the wardrobe, Max joined me on bed.

11pm
Raining again. Max snoring.

12.30pm
Mera attempting to escape via the window in my room. I saw that he had pee-ed, and crunched some biscuits. A good sign.
Now I am alert and hungry. Damn. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:15 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

Poor mera. Am sure he will bounce back soon under your care!

 
At 5:37 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Mera, handsome Mera, wishing you a speedy recovery!

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Poor Mera, he is a very handsome cat. Maybe he got hit by a bicycle or slipped in all the water and fell from a small height. If they don't have enough time to turn themselves they don't always land on their feet. I certainly hope it wasn't abuse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home