Monday, September 26, 2005

Kiki having an early morning nap before his breakfast.

Actually he was here at 7.30am but there was no food, so he left. He came again at 8am and was sitting by the door looking at Spencer outside. He disturbed Spencer for a while, disappeared for a while, had a nap and had his breakfast. He wanted to pee too but I didn't let him.

Auntycat was very hungry this morning. I think she was running about in the garden last night but I was in bed already.

Hat had a little breakfast and is getting ready for bed.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

allo! totally wrong sequence. Kiki came 7:45 there was no food initially, I fed him but he refused the food. He used the bin that spencer has used before. Later he went to my toilet and stare at the toilet bowl.

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

well, kiki always does not, when he gets very comfortable or very full, sometimes he does it in the kitchen too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home